Ingredients: Potatoes, onions, eggs, oil, salt, black pepper.
Time: 12 minutes
1. Potatoes are microwaved for 8 minutes. Poke them with a fork a few times so they don’t explode.
2. Meanwhile cut the onions and start frying it.
3. Crack the eggs in a bowl and add salt. Makes a difference when adding it at this stage.
4. Add black pepper to the eggs. Mix everything.
5. Take potatoes out of the microwave and cut in big pieces.
6. Place in the skillet with the onions. Add some more black pepper and salt.
7. Add the egg mixture.
8. Stir it all together. The eggs are ready in about 60 seconds so do not get distracted. The eggs should not get too dry – let them stay a little moist when ready. The difference is 10-20 seconds so be careful.